As Chancellor Gilliam stated in his March 30, 2021 message:
Based on current circumstances, we are also planning for a return to a nearly traditional fall semester. Our guiding principle has always been to provide our students a full return to campus as safely as possible. Given recent developments, including ample vaccine availability on our campus and throughout North Carolina, that goal is realistic and attainable.
We are currently planning for a return to campus and a nearly traditional fall semester.
Many hybrid classes have been converted back to in-person classroom instruction.
We continue to encourage vaccination. Students living on campus for the Fall 2021 semester will be required to show proof of vaccination or participate in the campus COVID testing program. Students interested in vaccination should contact Student Health Services at 336-334-5340
The first sessions of SOAR have been completed. Incoming students who still need to complete orientation and advising can register register for the remaining August sessions. More information on NAV1GATE and Rawkin’ Welcome Weeks to come. Stay connected with UNCG on social media and on UNCG Mobile.
If you are planning your return to campus housing, please visit Housing & Residence Life for more information.We look forward to seeing you on campus!
As a reminder, it will take the combined effort of all of us, together, to Shield Our Spartans and keep our community safe and healthy.
- Face coverings will continue to be required when inside University facilities.
- Individuals should continue to be respectful of others and maintain social distance.
- If you develop COVID-like symptoms, do not attend campus activities or report to the workplace.
- Complete the self-report form and get tested, regardless of vaccination status.
- If you are a close contact of someone who has tested positive, complete the self-report form, and we will give you guidance about whether or not you should get tested and/or quarantine.
Watch for additional information and guidance from this website as the semester approaches and we return to UNCG for Fall 2021.