UNCG has a four-pronged approach to COVID-19 testing:
- diagnostic testing of individuals with symptoms and their close contacts
- provided by Student Health Services for students and free of charge after insurance reimbursement
- employees should seek testing in the community.
- mandatory periodic testing for all students enrolled in at least one credit of in-person learning who do not submit proof of vaccination
- mandatory periodic testing for employees who do not submit proof of vaccination (beginning later this fall)
- weekly voluntary screening testing for asymptomatic employees and students.
Testing will be provided on campus and free of charge to students and employees who are enrolled in the mandatory periodic testing program.
Learn more about testing as well as the selection process by visiting the new testing section of the Coronavirus FAQ page.
If your question is not answered on this page or in the FAQ, submit it to the UNCG COVID-19 Operational team via the question submission form.
Voluntary Screening Testing: